The academic year commences in the month of June every year. Admissions are open from kindergarten upwards. Application and prospectus can be obtained from the head of the school by sending Rs.300/- by MO or pay order, made payable to Brindavan Public School, Athur. On receipt of the application form with the registration fee of Rs. 1500/- the name of the applicant will be registered.
Children registered for admission will be invited to a basic simple assessment test to assess their placement in correct class. The decision of the school’s management on all matters pertaining to the admission process and payment of fees will be final and binding on all concerned. Admission will be based on interview.
After filling up the form please email the same to firstname.lastname@example.org or courier it to the following address:
Brindavan Public School
Athur Village & Post
Chengalpattu – 603 101
Telephone: +91 (44) 27426403
Boarders – Classes – VI to XII
- The Fees for the year including Tuition, Hostel, Uniform, Laundry and Transportation charges will be Rs.220000 per annum.
- Students who wish to stay in the hostel during weekends, regardless of the numbers of such weekends will be charged Rs. 10000/- extra.
- Text Books will be charged at cost.
- The First Installment consisting of 60% of the boarding fees along with the book fees shall be payable before May 31.
- The Second Installment shall be payable before November 30.